Many of us are unsure what to do when we have friends or relatives who seem depressed or anxious. Doing and saying nothing can feel like the safest thing to do, but anyone can learn some simple steps that will provide support and make a difference, and may save lives. Question Persuade and Refer (QPR) is a recognized and effective training programme that can help you learn those steps in a one-off, two-hour session delivered by experienced and qualified trainers. Lisheens House are delivering this course free of charge to anyone who would like to attend.
21st March training is now fully booked. The next session runs on:
Wednesday 25th April 2018 at
SMA Centre Wilton Cork
All Welcome – No charge – Certificates Issued – Experienced Trainers
Question Persuade and Refer Training Session
KEY COMPONENTS COVERED IN TRAINING:
- How to Question, Persuade and Refer someone who may be suicidal
- How to get help for yourself or learn more about preventing suicide
- The common causes of suicidal behavior
- The warning signs of suicide
- How to get help for someone in crisis
To book a place please call our office on 028 51950 or email us at this link
Fill out my online form.