From our research and feedback from both our service users and counsellors we realise the need to train and educate people in our community about the whole subject of mental health and suicide and what we can do to help people in mental health crisis and those with suicidal ideation.
We currently offer two training programmes: QPR and STEPS
Our QPR suicide prevention training course is delivered free of charge to groups, clubs and businesses (Minimum of 15 people).
KEY COMPONENTS COVERED IN TRAINING:
- How to Question, Persuade and Refer someone who may be suicidal
- How to get help for yourself or learn more about preventing suicide
- The common causes of suicidal behavior
- The warning signs of suicide
- How to get help for someone in crisis
Please call our office on 028 51950 or email us should you require any information on our Training & Education Programmes